Rima Suleiman is a law school graduate of Florida State University where she received her Juris Doctorate. In law school, Rima was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Judge Feigenbaum of the Seventh Judicial Circuit Court.She conducted research and produced a thesis paper analyzing COVID-19 and States of Emergency: The Rule of Law and Risks to Civil Liberty. Prior to joining Kistemaker Business Law Group, Rima completed internships with former Florida Senator, Bill Nelson, and former diplomat to the U.S. Department of State, Ambassador Harriet Elam-Thomas. Under her direction, Rima researched and produced a case study on The KRG and the Ascent of Women as Political Leaders. She was awarded the Lester N. Mandell Diplomacy Fellowship on behalf of the Global Perspectives Office at UCF and the Global Connections Foundation. Rima was also awarded both the Non-Traditional Literacy Engagement Award and Recognition of Excellence in the College of Arts and Humanities for the 13thAnnual Service-Learning Showcase at UCF for her volunteer work with children in the public school system. She is fluent in Arabic and French.
Rima lives in Port Orange and can most likely be found ice skating at the Daytona Ice Arena or reading a book at the Volusia County Public Library.
BAR ADMISSIONS & LICENSES:
- Florida, 2022
- Florida State University, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, with honors, May 2021
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor of Sciences, Psychology, Cum Laude, May 2017
- AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- Order of Pegasus – University of Central Florida (2017)
- FLORIDA BAR
- Member, Real Property, Probate, Trust Law Section (2023)
- VOLUSIA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- Young Lawyers Division Member (2023)
- BUILDING ASSOCIATION MANAGERS OF VOLUSIA COUNTY
- Associate Member (2023)
- ORMOND BEACH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Leadership Class, Class XIX (2023)